Participating migrants, volunteers, mentors and corporations benefit from our continuously expanding library of digital resources and from remote support available via multiple channels.
- Common support area for all participants.
- Specific support areas for each training program.
- Specific support areas for migrants, volunteers, mentors, donors, customers and employers.
Channels for Assistance
- Public support from experts, mentors and peers.
- Community forums.
- Public online chats.
- Regular digital hang-outs and realtime conversations.
- Private in-person assistance from mentors.
- At participating community centers.
- On a regular schedule or per request.
- Private, remote and digital assistance from mentors.
- Via web forms or e-mail.
- In real time.
- On the fly or scheduled in advance.
- Via web chat, Skype, Telegram, Whatsapp and phone calls.
Resources for Self-Assistance
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Collected and updated periodically.
- Digital Library of Resources.
- Online, interactive, downloadable and printable materials.
- Step by step digital guides and interactive instructions.
- Narrated and animated explanations.
- A carefully curated collection of links and references.
- Online Courses.
- Web and mobile unlimited perennial access to the full content of all courses.